Wedding Guitarist for Receptions and Ceremonies
A Wedding Guitarist provides live guitar music for Wedding Days. This ideal form of wedding entertainment can be provided from the beginning of your day as guests arrive for a ceremony right through to the reception and wedding breakfast if required. Such a repertoire covers many contemporary hits from recent years as well as famous classical pieces and some highly entertaining flamenco too.
You can also have songs specially arranged for your wedding ceremony which are most commonly played as the bride enters at the start of the ceremony and at the close of the wedding ceremony. Selecting suitable wedding music can sometimes feel like a daunting challenge, but it doesn’t need to be. With many years experience and countless happy brides and grooms the wedding entertainment on your special day can be organised quickly, efficiently and with ease.
With just one phone call or email you can:
– Arrange a booking for wedding entertainment over the phone
– Receive the wedding guitarist entertainment agreement by email rather than post if the date of the wedding is close
– Chose the theme for the live music played at your wedding reception or wedding breakfast
– Select your favourite songs to be specially arranged and played on solo classical guitar at your wedding ceremony
– The versatile solo guitar can be used to bring live music as an alternative to the traditional wedding
In recent years it has been used to provide a very popular and contemporary theme to weddings as an alternative to the classical approach. Modern pop songs and recent top 40 hits have been arranged and played for ceremonies, with equally as popular songs being played for receptions and breakfasts to encourage a lively and upbeat atmosphere.
Curtis is a passionate and in-demand musician and songwriter, working along with popular artists, actors and movie directors. His creations, unique sounds and soundtracks are found in movies, TV shows and documentaries.